Friday, April 27, 2012

Pure Pride Official Weights and presser

Collins-Martinez pose



Venue: The Royal Palace
Promoter: I-Entertainment in association with O.Z. Productions and ATR Boxing.
Sponsors: Tecate Cervesa, JCs Auto Tech and West Houston Boxing.

" I feel very confident going into my first fight of my professional career. I'm not nervous or anything. I prepared for the training and preparation.-Pablo Cruz

"I'm ready for this fight. I train and I keep my self prepared. I look forward to the fight tomorrow night"-Steve Collins.



Martin Gonzalez 141 lbs
Vs.
Deanthony Bonner 139.25 lbs

Daniel Garcia 142.5
Vs.
Gino Hernandez 145.75 lbs

Daniel Sanchez 128 lbs
Vs.
Pablo Cruz 126.5 lbs
CO-MAIN EVENT
Camani Rigmaiden 162 lbs
Vs.
Tyrone Selders 162.5 lbs
MAIN EVENT
Steve Collins 248.75
Vs.
Hector Martinez 226.5

Steve Collins on the Scale

Cruz and Garcia stare down