Monday, October 14, 2013

Houston's Morado is Waiting on You



“Getting respect and acceptance has never been easy for me. Being half white and half Mexican, I was never really accepted. I was always stuck in the middle when it came to the cultures. I think that’s why I gravitated to hip-hop like I did. It was like an outlet of expression for me. I was venting frustration in my life by sitting in my room with the headphones jamming 2Pac’s Me against the world



“I have been doing music for a while and this is the first time where I feel like it’s my time. This is my first effort and I want to make music that every Houston legend can be proud of. I really want everyone that to know that there is a new generation of music artists in Houston that is putting it down. That’s why I called the project Waiting on You.  I just feel like I had been doing my thing for a while, but being the new generation from Houston, never got the chance to really be heard until now. So I’m now just waiting on you.”

 Waiting on You” will be available on October 18th on digital download.  Listen and download his first single to his first single “Multi-tasking”.

Find more of Morado on his Twitter