Monday, May 7, 2012

Jamal HD plans to meet fans expectations with HDMI












(Houston, Texas)-Local Houston artist Jamal HD hopes that his third mixtape “HDMI” will be the album that puts him over the top. While his first two mixtape albums Sinthusis and Mixtape with the Kung Fu Grip led the way for him to gain attention on the underground hip hop circuit, Jamal HD hopes that HDMI will be the stone that is thrown and shatter what he considers to be a glass ceiling for talented musicians.

“Since I first started, I have dealt with messy promoters, shady record labels that really are just a group of guys with a microphone and producers who really don’t have talent. It’s a learning experience and HDMI is more of a mature and polished record than the first two. With HDMI I want to take not only my creativity but my ability to entertain my fans. I would never want my fans to feel like I’m not giving them what they want. I think that a lot of talented cats just get over looked because they not rocking with certain sets or following the pop theme of today.  I want my music to be something those 20 years from now, it is still relevant.-Jamal HD

@jamalwuzhere

Download HDMI: